* Members fishing comp this weekend Sunday 19th, BBQ afterwards. See competitions page for details
Welcome to the Williamstown and Newport Anglers' Club (WNAC)
The Williamstown and Newport Anglers’ Club is in the fortunate position of having the premier fishing facilities on Port Phillip Bay.
Our facilities, located on The Esplanade right next to Williamstown beach, include club rooms, boat storage, boat hire for members, boat slippage with jetty facilities and dual boat ramps.
Not only are these amongst the best facilities on Port Phillip Bay, but we also have an abundance of excellent fishing right outside our doorstep along the Williamstown and Altona reefs.
We extend an open invitation to you and your friends to join WNAC, enjoy the friendly atmosphere, and share the benefits of our wonderful Club.
Club boat available to members
New Members Welcome
The objectives of the WNAC is to provide outstanding facilities for fishing, and to promote:
- Friendship amongst recreational anglers
- The mutual exchange of fishing techniques and expertise
- Sharing of information on where and when fish are biting
- Sustainable fishing and fish protection
- The best interests of the sport
Please come and visit us and see what we have to offer.
Have questions ? See the Frequently Asked Questions listed on the Visitor FAQ page.
If you love fishing, we know you will enjoy being part of the WNAC.
Aerial drone over Williamstown
An aerial view of Williamstown with the first shot showing the club house.